O2 will be the first British network to offer the Xperia Go on various monthly plans, starting the next few weeks. The handset has already appeared over at O2’s coming soon webpage here.
Announced at the same time with the Xperia Acro S, the Sony Xperia Go is waterproof and dust-proof. It runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread, and features a 3.5 inch HVGA scratch-resistant display, 5MP rear camera, 1GHz dual-core processor, 512MB of RAM, 8GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support. An update to Android 4.0 ICS for the Go will be released later this year.
Via The Inquirer
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Waterproof Sony Xperia Go to be released in the UK in July
- Waterproof Sony Xperia Go finally launched in the UK (via O2)
- Sony Xperia Acro S, Tipo Dual, and Advance coming soon to the US
- Dual SIM Sony Xperia E launching in the US next month
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Active launched in the US for $340 (unlocked)