The new Samsung Galaxy Beam is now available in the UK. This smartphone that incorporates a fully working projector was first announced in February as the successor to the original Galaxy Beam from 2010. Then it slowly made its way across the world, Taiwan included.
And now it’s the UK’s turn. If you’re over there and want a projector in your pocket, you should know that Expansys now has the Galaxy Beam in stock. Though you’ll need to part with £394.99 in order to get one. Thankfully though, shipping is free.
The Samsung Galaxy Beam has a 4-inch 480×800 touchscreen, a dual-core 1 GHz processor, a 5 MP rear camera with flash, a 1.3 MP front-facing camera, 768 MB of RAM, 8 GB of built-in storage, microSD card slot, all the usual connectivity options, and a 2,000 mAh battery. It runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Beam announced for Taiwan, arrives in mid-July
- New Samsung Galaxy Beam headed to the UK
- Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and Galaxy Beam use ST-Ericsson NovaThor chips. Ace 2 is available now
- Samsung Galaxy Beam now official on Samsung Singapore site
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 tablet and Galaxy Beam projector phone update announced