The diminutive device can be pre-ordered right now over at Unlocked Mobiles for £134.98. That includes VAT, naturally, and you’ll receive a SIM-free and unlocked phone that can work on any network in the UK.
The prospective shipping date is right now pegged for August 20. So there’s still plenty of time until then. Yet if you want to be sure that you’ll be among the first people in the UK to get their hands on a Tipo, you should probably pre-order one right now.
The Sony Xperia Tipo has a 3.2-inch 320×480 scratch-resistant touchscreen, a 3.2 MP rear camera, an 800 MHz processor, 512 MB of RAM, 2.9 GB of built-in storage space, microSD card support, and a 1,500 mAh battery. It runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia Tipo headed to O2 and Orange in the UK
- Sony Xperia Miro priced in the UK
- Sony Xperia Tipo and Xperia Tipo Dual now available in the US unlocked
- Sony Xperia Tipo with AT&T-friendly 3G hits the FCC
- Dual SIM Sony Xperia E launching in the US next month