Rogers is about to introduce a new HTC Android smartphone in Canada, several months after launching the One X. The new handset is not from the One series. It’s the HTC Desire C – the entry-level device officially announced back in May.
Like the One X, the Desire C runs Android 4.0 ICS. Its features set is more modest, though, including: a 3.5 inch display with 480 x 320 pixels, 5MP rear camera, 600MHz processor (single-core, of course), 512MB of RAM, and 4GB of internal memory.
For the moment, there’s no word on exactly when Rogers will release the HTC Desire C. Its price is also not known, but it should be close to $0 on contract.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Desire C available now in Canada (via Rogers, Fido)
- Sony Xperia U and LG Optimus L7 headed to Fido Canada
- Nokia Lumia 900 launched by Rogers (available only online for now)
- BlackBerry Bold 9790, white Bold 9900 and white Curve 9360 headed to Rogers
- HTC Desire X and dual SIM LG Optimus L5 launched in India