Like the Nokia Lumia 900, but don’t especially care for black, white, or cyan? Then you’re in luck. AT&T is set to start selling another new color variation of the Windows Phone starting on July 15. And if you love pink, this is definitely going to be the one for you.
The pink Nokia Lumia 900 is just another Nokia Lumia 900, albeit dressed in pink. So nothing’s different compared to its siblings – the internals are all the same, even the price at which AT&T will offer it will be the same $99.99 you’re probably already used to.
That said, if you wait a few days after it comes out, you’ll probably be able to get it for a whole lot less at third party retailers such as Amazon. Over the past few months, we’ve seen differently-colored Lumia 900 versions go for as little as $0.01.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 is just $19.99 (for upgrades) or $49.99 (for new customers) at Amazon
- AT&T’s Nokia Lumia 920, Lumia 820 and Windows Phone 8X by HTC discounted by Amazon
- Pink Samsung Galaxy S II already available in the UK, yours for £445.97 SIM-free
- Pink Samsung Galaxy S II Coming To Sweden With Three
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Garnet Red limited edition runs Jelly Bean, costs $219.99 with free case