Last month we first showed you the Samsung SGH-T699, caught in the wild on its way to T-Mobile. And now we finally know some more about this device.
First off, it will be called Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q, since it’s supposedly some kind of QWERTYfied sibling to the Galaxy S Blaze 4G from a while back. The Blaze Q will become available in TMo stores on August 15.
It will come with a dual-core 1.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, 1 GB of RAM, a 720p HD touchscreen, obviously a full physical QWERTY keyboard, a camera on the rear as well as a front-facing unit, and it will run Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II now available at Verizon, sliding QWERTY keyboard in tow
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G launching on March 21
- T-Mobile USA’s Samsung SGH-T699 with Android 4.0 ICS and QWERTY pictured
- Rogers to launch the QWERTY-packing Samsung Galaxy S Glide soon
- Sprint’s LG Mach and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 4G LTE launch on November 11