Although Verizon officially announced that its Samsung Galaxy S III would be available in stores starting July 10, this will not happen. Like all other US carriers, Verizon is facing stock shortages, and will only have the S III in stores starting July 12.
According to PhoneScoop, this short delay will not affect pre-orders.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III now expected to “ship by July 10″
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE priced at $599, will be indeed launched on March 7
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S4 will be up for pre-order tomorrow, release date still unknown
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S III officially launching on July 10
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 to be launched in Canada on July 7
« AT&T launches Android 4.0 ICS and Premium Suite update for Samsung Galaxy Note. Will bring Windows Phone 7.5 Refresh to Nokia Lumia 900 soonNew MeeGo smartphone coming soon, not from Nokia, but from Jolla »