AD Creative is a young and small company that hopes to bring a very interesting Android smartphone to the market soon. Called ADzero, the smartphone was first announced in February, and it has a case made out of bamboo. This, of course, gives it a distinct look.
The exact features that the ADzero will bring are not known, but its maker says the handset will run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, using its own ADOAS UI. The phone should be released in the UK in late 2012, or early 2013, for an unknown price.
Of course, when you’re a small company it’s hard to be successful in the smartphone industry, which is dominated by giants like Apple and Samsung. But the ADzero is certainly worth checking out, so, who knows, maybe AD Creative will get lucky and make profit out of it.
Until we hear more about this, you can check out the official ADzero website here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung to make more Windows Phone 7 handsets than Android ones next year?
- Samsung Mobile head: “No Compromise!” with Apple on patents
- Following Samsung, now LG is trying to trash Apple (and the iPhone) in ads
- Apple Settles Visual Voicemail Suit
- 7-inch Microsoft Surface tablet coming this year