AT&T launches Android 4.0 ICS and Premium Suite update for Samsung Galaxy Note. Will bring Windows Phone 7.5 Refresh to Nokia Lumia 900 soon
Starting today, July 10, AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note owners should be able to update their device to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Just like it happened in the case of the international Galaxy Note, the update for AT&T’s version also brings a Premium Suite – which includes enhanced features and apps specifically designed for the Note and its S Pen (like S Note, S Memo, and My Story).
The Verge has a video of the ICS / Premium Suite update in action on an AT&T Galaxy Note.
The Note is currently offered by AT&T for $249.99 on contract.
Another AT&T smartphone that’s going to get a software update soon is the Nokia Lumia 900 (which will be released in a new color – pink – on July 15). According to AT&T, Lumia 900 users will receive an update to Windows Phone 7.5 Refresh starting “the coming weeks.”
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note ICS and Premium Suite update demoed on video
- Software updates for Nokia Lumia 800 and Lumia 710 arriving on June 27, Wi-Fi tethering included
- Pink Nokia Lumia 900 coming to AT&T on July 15
- Pink Samsung Galaxy Note coming soon
- AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 and Lumia 820 priced, will be launched on November 9