The same day it released an official Android 4.0 ICS update for the Samsung Galaxy Note (which includes a Premium Suite), AT&T has also rolled-out an ICS update for another Android handset made by Samsung, namely the Galaxy S II Skyrocket (model number SGH-i727).
If you have an S II Skyrocket, and don’t know how to update it, go here at Samsung for further details. The update is done via Samsung Kies, so you’ll have to download that at some point (you can download it from the Samsung link provided above).
At the moment, AT&T is selling the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket for $99.99 on contract. And that’s definitely not a bad price for a relatively high-end LTE smartphone with Android 4.0 ICS.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update now available
- AT&T launches Android 4.0 ICS and Premium Suite update for Samsung Galaxy Note. Will bring Windows Phone 7.5 Refresh to Nokia Lumia 900 soon
- AT&T Samsung Captivate Android 2.2 Froyo update now available for download
- US Cellular Samsung Mesmerize Android 2.2 Froyo update now available
- Android 4.0 ICS update for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II available now