Available in the US as of today via Boost Mobile, the new BlackBerry Curve 9310 has been officially announced by Verizon, too. The largest North American mobile carrier will sell the 9310 online starting this Thursday, July 12. The smartphone will also be in stores, but only starting the next few weeks.
Verizon’s Curve 9310 will cost $49.99 on contract, after a $50 mail-in rebate.
Similar to the Curve 9320, the Curve 9310 runs BlackBerry 7.1 OS, and features: a 2.44 inch display with 320 x 240 pixels, full QWERTY keyboard, dedicated BBM key, Wi-Fi, GPS, VZ Navigator, Facebook and Twitter access, Social Feeds 2.0 app, 3.2MP camera, 512MB of RAM, 512MB of ROM, and MicroSD card support (up to 32GB).
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- RIM announces new BlackBerry Curve 9320
- RIM’s BlackBerry Curve 8520 now official
- BlackBerry Bold 9790, Curve 9380 and Curve 9350 officially announced in India
- BlackBerry Curve 9350 launched by US Cellular
- T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 8520 (Gemini) to come on August 5