Back in May, when Sony announced the new Xperia Acro S (alongside the Xperia Go), it said the handset would be available starting the third quarter of the year. And it looks like that’s going to happen as soon as next week.
ePrice has managed to take a closer look at the Acro S, at the same time finding out when Sony is planning to release it in Taiwan: on July 19. The smartphone will probably be launched in China at about the same time (since it’s been officially presented there at the end of June).
The price of the Xperia Acros S is not known for now. But it will certainly not be a low one, since the handset has high-end features, including a 4.3 inch HD display, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (upgradeable to 4.1 Jelly Bean), 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 12MP rear camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory, and a dust-proof and waterproof body.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia Ion launched in China with Android 4.0 ICS, brings Xperia Acro S and Xperia Go along
- Sony Xperia Go headed to O2 UK this month
- Sony Xperia T, Xperia V, Xperia S, Xperia Ion and others will be updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Ben next year
- Sony intros waterproof Xperia Acro S (LT26w) with Android 4.0 ICS, and Xperia Go / Advance (ST27i)
- Sony Xperia Acro S to be available starting August, including in Europe