If you have a Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch, you’re probably wondering how much longer you have to wait until Sprint finally delivers the update to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich to your particular device. After all, it is a Galaxy S II – and the internationally-sold version of that smartphone has been enjoying ICS for quite a while now.
The good news is that it’s close. According to a purported screengrab showing an internal Sprint system detailing the update, July 12 is when the rollout will start. The update will be pushed out over-the-air until July 20.
Obviously, you won’t need a computer to apply this update. You’ll be able to download and install it right on your smartphone. Let’s hope this rollout won’t be delayed and you’ll be able to taste that sweet ICS starting this Thursday.
Via Android Central
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich now rolling out
- T-Mobile’s Springboard and Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus get their ICS fix today and tomorrow
- Sprint HTC EVO 4G Android 2.2 upgrade officially announced
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy Tab Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread update on the way
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update finally available