Hyundai is getting serious about Android tablets.
According to Russian Hi-Tech. Mail.ru, Hyundai will launch 3 Android ICS tablets with 7”, 9.7” and 10.1” displays this year.
The smallest and cheapest among them – Kindle like Hyundai HT-7B – comes with 7” 1024×600 display, 1GB of RAM, Wi-Fi, GPS, 2 and 0.3 mpx cameras, 8GB built-in storage, 4000 mAh battery, 1GHz Samsung CPU and 7000 Russian Roubles retail price (including VAT). Without VAT and in dollars – that would be around $180. The seven incher with built-in 3G modem and Navitel navigation software will go for 8000 Roubles ($ 207)
Hyundai HT-9B will be equipped with 9.7” 1024×768 IPS display 1.2 GHz Cortex A8 CPU, Mali-400 GPU, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, 2mpx and 0.3 mpx cameras, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0, HDMI and 5600 mAh battery in a fully metallic body and optional dock/keyboard. It will start at $270 in retail.
Hyundai HT-10B will come with 10.1” 1024×600 display, 1.2 GHz Cortex A8 CPU, Mali-400 GPU, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, 2mpx and 0.3 mpx cameras, built-in 3G, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0, HDMI, 5600 mAh battery and $311 retail starting price.
Hyundai plans to sell 200K of its tablets in Russia this year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- The Hyundai MB-490i Dolphin phone – awesome design, mid-end features
- Hyundai T7: cheaper than the Nexus 7, looks like the Galaxy Note 8.0, and has the Galaxy S III’s CPU
- Hyundai Mobile enters the UK market, plans to launch about 10 new handsets
- Asus Eee Pad MeMo, Transformer and Slider Android Honeycomb tablets announced (video)
- Acer Iconia Smart (phone) may get Honeycomb. Iconia Tab A100 and A500 tablet hands on preview #MWC11