Verizon is going to launch yet another Droid made by Motorola in the near future, alongside the oft-rumored RAZR HD. Or so it seems according to the leaked image you can see below (which comes from Alibaba).
It purportedly portrays the Motorola XT907, and the Verizon branding (including 4G LTE) is obvious. Unfortunately this shot of the back of the phone is all we have for now.
The XT907′s camera has HD video recording support, but that doesn’t tell us much since almost all recently launched devices do that. The back cover seems to be made of kevlar (just like Moto’s been doing with its most recent handsets), or it might just be some plastic imitating that look – we can’t be sure yet.
A user agent profile recently uncovered by Softpedia for a Motorola XT905 says that device’s screen will come with qHD (540×960) resolution and software-rendered Android buttons, and the XT907 may be a close relative of that.
Droid Life has heard that the XT907 may come with very small bezels and a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor. It could be launched in white too.
Since the original RAZR’s model number is XT912, the XT907 could be a midrange handset to complement the RAZR HD in Verizon’s lineup for the end of the year. We’ll keep you posted.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Droid Fighter made by Motorola, it’s a RAZR with HD screen
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR M leaks with 4.3″ qHD screen and dual-core 1.5 GHz CPU
- Motorola compares its Droid Razr HD to Samsung’s Galaxy S III
- Android Jelly Bean update for Verizon Motorola Droid 4 possibly coming soon
- Motorola Droid 3 discounted again at Verizon. Purple Droid Razr now available