When AT&T announced that it would carry the Samsung Galaxy S III (alongside all other major US mobile operators), it said it would offer an exclusive red version of the handset, in addition to the regular white and blue ones.
Now the carrier has unveiled the exact date when customers will be able to grab a red S III: July 29. It didn’t say how much this would cost, but its price shouldn’t be higher than what you have to pay for the white and blue versions ($199.99 on contract).
As you may already know, AT&T is offering only the 16GB edition of the Samsung Galaxy S III (unlike Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile, which also sell the 32GB variant). The red S III will, of course, have 16GB of internal memory, too.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S III joins Sprint’s in being priced at $0.01, AT&T’s version now $49.99
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S III officially launching on July 10
- AT&T announces the Samsung Galaxy S III, too, will have an exclusive red version
- Waiting for the Samsung Galaxy S4, Sprint readies the launch of Galaxy S III in purple
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S III will be in stores on July 12