Last month, Amazon has put the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 on pre-order, allowing customers to hope that the tablet would be out Stateside soon. However, Samsung quickly issued a statement saying the Note 10.1 product page was published in error by Amazon.
Now the Galaxy Note 10.1 can be pre-ordered again in the US, seemingly for real this time.
Retailer J&R is asking $499.99 for the Note 10.1 16GB, and $549.99 for the Note 10.1 32GB. Unfortunately, the retailer doesn’t say when the tablet will be in stock. Update: J&R removed the Note 10.1 from its website (for now).
Some other, less known retailers also seem to take pre-orders for the Galaxy Note 10.1. You can check out all offers here at Google.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 priced at $549 at Amazon US, should be launched soon (or not)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 ready to ship in the US?
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note costs just $249.99 at Amazon
- Samsung-made Google Nexus S apparently confirmed by Best Buy
- Asus Eee Pad Transformer goes on sale in US, sold out nearly everywhere online