Sprint has officially announced a white version of its HTC Evo 4G LTE – just a few weeks after we’ve unofficially heard about this.
The white Evo 4G LTE will be available starting July 15 (this Sunday). Just like the black version, released in May, the new white Evo will cost $199.99 on contract.
Apart from its lighter color, the white HTC Evo 4G LTE is similar to the black one, featuring Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (most likely upgradeable to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean), Sense 4 UI, a 4.7 inch Super LCD screen with 1280 x 720 pixels, NFC, Google Wallet, 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera with ImageSense technology, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 16GB of internal memory, MicroSD card support, and a 2,000 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White HTC One S 64GB with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean goes on sale in Taiwan
- Nokia Lumia 810 and Windows Phone 8X by HTC available now at T-Mobile USA
- Samsung Ativ S and HTC Tiara to be Sprint’s first Windows Phone 8 devices
- White Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket coming soon to AT&T?
- HTC Evo 4G LTE marketing materials spotted. May 18 release date confirmed?