Earlier this week, when Motorola announced the Atrix HD, it said the smartphone would be released both in the US (via AT&T), and Canada (via Bell, as the Atrix HD LTE).
AT&T has already unveiled the launch date of its Atrix HD (July 15), but Bell didn’t.
Luckily for Canadian customers, Mobile Syrup has uncovered a document which shows that the Atrix HD LTE will be out in “early August.” At the same time, the carrier should release the Motorola Razr V.
Both the Atrix HD LTE and the Razr V run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, but the new Atrix (pictured above) is more high-end, featuring a 4.5 inch display with 1280 x 720 pixels, and a 1.5GHz dual-core processor. For the moment, there’s no word on how much the Atrix HD LTE and the Razr V will cost at Bell.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Atrix HD LTE and Razr V delayed in Canada
- Motorola Atrix HD LTE could land at Bell Canada on August 14
- Canada: Motorola RAZR V lands at Bell on August 2
- Motorola Atrix HD officially announced for AT&T and Bell Canada. New Razr V also unveiled
- Motorola Atrix HD LTE now available at Bell, priced from $49.95