Nokia has unveiled that its Transport app for Windows Phone is now out of beta, and can be downloaded from Windows Phone Marketplace (look for version 188.8.131.52).
The app can be useful to all those who want to travel across towns, but don’t have a personal car. It provides “the best routes and departure times in over 100 cities and urban areas”, and estimated route options for other 450 cities. You can check out the app in action in the video below:
Nokia Transport will work on all of the company’s Windows Phone handsets: Lumia 900, Lumia 800, Lumia 710, and Lumia 600. More info on the app can be found here at Nokia.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Windows Phone Marketplace now has a Nokia category
- Windows Phone 8 will be released in October, says Nokia’s Stephen Elop
- Software updates for Nokia Lumia 800 and Lumia 710 arriving on June 27, Wi-Fi tethering included
- Nokia officially takes pre-orders for Lumia 920 and 820 in Europe. Prices are high
- Nokia Music launched in the US (for Lumia 900 and Lumia 710 only)