Verizon has announced the availability of GameTanium – a game subscription service for its Android smartphones and tablets.
Developed by Exent, GameTanium will allow Verizon customers to have unlimited, ad-free access to 100 smartphone games, or 50 tablet games, for $5.99 per month (after one month, you’ll obviously need to renew your subscription to further be able to play). Some of the titles included: Fruit Ninja, Doodle God, Plants vs Zombies, and World of Goo.
The GameTanium app should be available for download as of now via Verizon Apps, and anyone can enjoy a three-day trial. After that, if you decide to subscribe, the $5.99 monthly fee will appear on your monthly bill.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Confirmed: Angry Birds, Doodle Jump, Plants vs Zombies and more coming to Windows Phone 7
- Amazon Appstore for Android turns 1, celebrates with Kindle Fire giveaway, one week of deals
- Nvidia Tegra Zone app now available in Android Market
- Palm and O2 offer free 3D EA Mobile games for the Pre
- Cheaper Nokia X6 16GB coming in 2010 without CWM?