AT&T has kept its promise, and released the Motorola Atrix HD today. As previously reported, the handset costs $99.99 on contract (curiously, the older Motorola Atrix 2 currently costs $99.99, too).
The Atrix HD runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and features a 4.5 inch HD display, LTE connectivity, 1GB of RAM, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 8MP rear camera, and Kevlar fiber in the back. You can buy it online at AT&T, or in the carrier’s stores across the US.
AT&T and Motorola aside, we also have news for Sprint customers. The carrier is now selling the Samsung Galaxy Nexus for just $99.99 on contract – no long after the price was dropped from $199.99 to $149.99. You can buy Sprint’s Galaxy Nexus here.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Atrix HD LTE could land at Bell Canada on August 14
- Sprint to launch the Samsung Galaxy Nexus as its first LTE phone
- Motorola Atrix HD officially announced for AT&T and Bell Canada. New Razr V also unveiled
- AT&T Motorola Atrix HD (Dinara) officially unveiled
- Sprint Galaxy Nexus will have 32GB of internal memory, just like Verizon’s version