The HTC Desire C is the Taiwanese company’s most affordable smartphone announced this year. It’s probably the successor to the Wildfire series from yesteryear. So far, we’ve seen it make its way to the UK, but it’s obviously not going to stop there.
The next destination for the Desire C? Canada, apparently. We already know that the handset should be launched by Rogers. But another carrier will be in on the action too – Fido. According to the leaked document you can see below, Fido will release the Desire C on July 23 – so next Monday.
Both red and white versions of the Desire C will be available, and the pricing is expected to be around $150 without a contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Canada: Samsung Galaxy Nexus arrives at Rogers and Fido on January 10 (Motorola RAZR too at Fido)
- Telus to launch the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 4G on September 8, Rogers prices it at $599.99
- HTC Desire C available now in Canada (via Rogers, Fido)
- Rogers BlackBerry Curve 9360 pricing leaks
- 4G LTE BlackBerry PlayBook priced in Canada