T-Mobile USA has finally confirmed that it would include the Samsung Galaxy Note in its line-up of Android devices – many months after we’ve first heard about this. Sadly, the confirmation was made only via Twitter, and the carrier didn’t say exactly when its Galaxy Note would become available.
Update: T-Mobile has issued a press release saying the Note will be available “in the coming weeks.”
The Samsung Galaxy Note runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and features a 5.3 inch display with 1280 x 800 pixels, S Pen technology, dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 2MP front-facing camera, and an 8MP rear camera. AT&T is already selling the Galaxy Note in the US (since January).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note press photos show up
- Samsung Galaxy Note (Journal) wanted by Verizon customers, petition started
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean launching at Verizon in the coming weeks
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 launched in India as Galaxy Note 800
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 LTE coming to US Cellular soon