The Curve 9320 was apparently spotted in a leaked screengrab of an internal T-Mobile system. This image was sent to TmoNews. In it, you can clearly see that a BlackBerry Armstrong is listed. According to CrackBerry, that’s the Curve 9320.
The BlackBerry will be joined on the magenta carrier on September 26 by the HTC Era 42. This is obviously a codename (as is Armstrong, by the way), so we have no idea what device this is. Though it could be some kind of a successor to the G1/G2 line, since the former had Era in its codename too. This is all just speculation for now, though. We’ll keep you posted.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 9360 will be available on September 28 for $79.99
- New BlackBerry Curve 9350 / 9370 (Sedona / Apollo) leaked in video tutorials
- BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 will hit Verizon soon
- HTC One X+ with 1.7 GHz quad-core Tegra 3 headed to T-Mobile?
- Windows Phone 8X by HTC and LG Optimus L9 release dates leaked by T-Mobile roadmap