The waterproof Kyocera Hydro is headed to Boost Mobile after all. The smartphone was announced by its maker at the beginning of May, when it was unclear which carrier would launch it. Today though, Boost Mobile has confirmed that it is the one.
The Hydro will arrive in Boost stores on August 3. You’ll be able to buy one for just $129.99. The price is obviously sans contract, but also doesn’t include taxes.
The phone runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and has a 1 GHz processor, a 3.5-inch touchscreen, and a 3.2 MP camera with flash and video recording support.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Evo Design 4G arrives at Boost Mobile on May 31
- Boost Mobile intros LG Venice with Android 4.0 ICS
- Sprint intros HTC One SV and ZTE Force LTE smartphones for Boost Mobile
- Kyocera Rise with Android 4.0 ICS headed to Sprint and Virgin Mobile
- Sprint intros HTC Evo Design 4G and ZTE Warp (for Boost) Android phones