Announced earlier this month in Brazil, the Motorola Defy Pro is now making its way to Canada, where it has been officially unveiled yesterday.
According to Motorola, the Defy Pro will be available in Canada exclusively via Rogers starting “this summer.” For the moment, there’s no word on how much Rogers is going to asks for the handset.
Running Android (likely 2.3 Gingerbread), the Motorola Defy Pro is IP67 certified, being protected against dust and spills. The handset features a 2.7-inch Gorilla Glass display, full QWERTY keyboard, Wi-Fi, GPS, VGA front-facing camera, and a 5MP rear camera. We’ll let you know when Rogers starts selling it.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rogers launches Motorola Defy Pro, details Android ICS update plans for some devices
- HTC One X launched in Canada by Rogers
- Motorola Defy Mini will be launched in the UK in late March
- Motorola Defy Mini approved by the FCC (with AT&T friendly 3G bands)
- Motorola Defy Pro is the first Defy to pack a QWERTY keyboard