According to Telstra (Australia’s largest mobile carrier), HTC is currently “preparing” Android 4.1 Jelly Bean updates for its One XL and One S smartphones. Unfortunately, HTC didn’t provide any launch dates for the updates, but let’s hope customers won’t have to wait too long.
Of course, it’s no surprise that the One S and One XL (which is similar to AT&T’s One X, but has different LTE bands) are going to get Jelly Bean. HTC has previously mentioned that it would bring the new version of Android to a variety of its devices – and the One series has to be included here.
Other HTC smartphones that will most likely get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean include: HTC Sensation (and its variations), HTC Rezound, HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE, HTC Evo 4G LTE, and HTC Velocity.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Confirmed: HTC One X, One XL and One S will be updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- First HTC devices to get ICS? Sensation, Sensation XE and 4G at the end of March. Others to follow
- Android Jelly Bean updates for Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD rolling out now
- Samsung and HTC to unveil Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update details soon
- HTC’s official list of phones upgradeable to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich contains no Desire Z, no Flyer