Unlike the G300, the Ascend P1 will run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich from day one. At only 7.7mm, the P1 is one of the thinnest smartphones ever. It features a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED qHD display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, Dolby Mobile sound, 8MP rear camera with dual-LED flash and 1080p video recording, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 1.5GHz TI-OMAP dual-core processor, 4GB of ROM, and MicroSD card support (up to 32GB).
Vodafone UK will offer the Huawei Ascend P1 starting early August, for free on monthly plans from £26. The handset will be available on Pay As You Go, too, for a price that will be disclosed soon.
Via The Inquirer
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Dual-core Huawei Ascend D1 launching tomorrow in China
- Huawei Ascend P1 to be available starting April
- Huawei Ascend P1 launched by China Unicom with Emotion UI
- Huawei Ascend P1 with Android ICS to have an LTE version?
- Huawei Ascend P1 XL to be released this month