Earlier this week, we told you that Huawei’s high-end MediaPad 10 FHD tablet would be released in August. Before that to happen, Huawei has unveiled a promo video of the tablet, showing off its main attractions, including: the 10.1 inch Full HD (1920 x 1200) IPS display, the 1.5GHz quad-core processor, 16-core GPU, LTE connectivity, 8MP rear camera, up to 160GB of Cloud Storage space, keyboard dock, and the slim 8.8mm metallic case.
You can see it all in the video below:
The MediaPad 10 FHD should cost less than $500 when it finally hits the shelves.
August is also the month when Huawei should release its flagship smartphone – the Ascend D Quad. This runs Android 4.0 ICS, and is powered by a quad-core processor, too.
Via Huawei (Facebook)
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD also on its way to Japan, to be released in August as the Emobile GT01
- Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD approved by the FCC
- MWC 2012: Hands-on with the Huawei Ascend D quad and MediaPad 10 Full HD
- Quad-core Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD officially announced, we have even more hands-on images
- Quad-core Huawei Ascend D1 Q Android phone and new MediaPad 10 tablet to be announced at MWC 2012
« Android 4.1 Jelly Bean updates for Asus Transformer Prime, Pad 300, and Infinity arriving “in the coming months”Sprint’s LG Cayenne LS860 pictured once more. LG Motion 4G for MetroPCS also shows up »