The Samsung SPH-L300 is on its way to Sprint, where it will add to the carrier’s midrange roster. We’ve first seen a couple of pictures of it in May, and now it’s passed through the FCC. That means that its official unveiling and subsequent release are getting ever closer.
The SPH-L300 sadly doesn’t have a name yet, but rest assured that it won’t be marketed to you by its model number whenever it finally arrives in stores. It will have a dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, a 480×800 touchscreen, 1 GB of RAM, 4 GB of built-in storage space, and a 5 MP camera.
The Samsung SPH-L300 is probably going to launch running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. We can still hope that at the last moment before hitting the streets it will get updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, but that probably won’t happen. We’ll keep you posted.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s LG Mach and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 4G LTE launch on November 11
- This could be Sense 5 running on the upcoming HTC G2
- Samsung Galaxy S III to get Android 4.1 Jelly Bean starting October, S II in November. Galaxy Ace 2 and S Advance are also upgradeable
- Quad-core LG X3 leaks with 4.7-inch HD touchscreen
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus image leaks alongside specs. It’s almost identical to its predecessor