Android 4.1 Jelly Bean updates for Asus Transformer Prime, Pad 300, and Infinity arriving “in the coming months”
Since Asus is manufacturing Google’s Nexus 7 – the world’s first Android 4.1 Jelly Bean device – it’s obvious that the company had access to the new version of the OS for quite a while now. In consequence, Asus will be among the first to update its Ice Cream Sandwich tablets to Jelly Bean.
Asus could bring Jelly Bean to other devices, too – it’s investigating the possibilities, and can’t confirm anything for now, so owners of the original Transfomer (TF101) have to wait a bit more for Jelly Bean news regarding their device.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean updates for Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 and Prime TF201 coming soon
- Asus starts updating the Transformer Pad TF300 to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Asus Transformer Pad Infinity (TF700T) and Acer Iconia Tab A700 get updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Asus Transformer Pad Infinity launching in Australia on August 7
- Asus Padfone, Transformer Pad Infinity, Transformer Pad 300 priced in Europe, launching in May-June