Back in May, Kyocera unveiled two new Android Ice Cream Sandwich smartphones for the US market: the Hydro and the Rise. While the waterproof Hydro has been announced by Boost Mobile (and will be available starting August 3), we don’t have any official word on the Rise.
However, according to EV leaks, the Kyocera Rise will be released by Sprint and Virgin Mobile. There’s no word on when this will happen, and neither on the price of the handset.
The Kyocera Rise features a sliding QWERTY keyboard, 3.5 inch HVGA display, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.2MP rear camera, 1GHz single-core processor, 512MB of RAM, 2GB of internal memory, and a 2GB memory card pre-installed.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Kyocera announces Hydro and Rise Android 4.0 ICS smartphones
- Sprint to launch the Kyocera Rise on August 19
- Sprint officially intros the Kyocera Rise, will launch it on August 19. Virgin Mobile version coming soon
- Kyocera Rise now available at Virgin Mobile for $99.99
- Sprint intros Kyocera Milano with Android Gingerbread and Kyocera Brio