AT&T will soon launch another smartphone on its GoPhone prepaid service. The Huawei Fusion 2 will strangely be almost identical in specs to its predecessor, the original Fusion. The new device has just passed through the FCC, which is how we know about its existence and a few of its specs.
The Fusion 2 will have a 3.2 MP camera, FM radio, the Swype keyboard preinstalled, and microSD card support. It will run a version of Android not higher than 2.3 Gingerbread (this is judging solely from the picture you can see below).
And it should obviously be very cheap. We’ll let you know when the full specs for this handset become available. Or maybe AT&T could just announce it already.
Via Phone Scoop
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T Huawei Fusion 2 launches for the prepaid crowd, yours for $99.99 sans contract
- Verizon Samsung Stratosphere will be out on October 13, specs leaked again
- HTC Desire Z and Desire HD specs leaked
- LG Optimus 2 shows up with CDMA support, already listed at CellCom
- ZTE Memo cheap QWERTY candybar featurephone now available at Cricket