The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 was announced quite a while ago – in February, during MWC 2012. And although the tablet has appeared as being available for pre-order a few times, it’s not clear exactly when customers will be able to buy it. But it should happen soon – at least if we’re judging by the fact that the new Note has appeared in a TV commercial for the first time.
Uploaded on YouTube by modeling agency Step Management (which obviously had a major role in making it), the commercial shows off the advantages of having a 10.1 inch multi-touch display paired with a special pen:
When it finally hit the shelves, the Galaxy Note 10.1 will run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. An update to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean will most likely be available (shortly?) after that.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung confirms AT&T’s Galaxy Note at CES
- New Samsung Unpacked event scheduled for August 30. Galaxy Note 2 likely be announced then
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update for the original Samsung Galaxy Note coming soon
- Samsung Galaxy S III and Note 10.1 officially getting Android 4.1 Jelly Bean “very soon”
- Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Android Jelly Bean update starts rolling out