Until now, that is. It turns out that August 2 is the big date for Bell. That’s obvious from the leaked screengrab that you can see below. It purportedly represents an internal Bell system showing the relevant details about the RAZR V, and was sent to MobileSyrup today.
The Motorola RAZR V should cost around $400 sans contract. The smartphone runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and has a 4.3-inch qHD (540×960) touchscreen, a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, an 8 MP camera with 1080p Full HD video recording, 1 GB of RAM, and microSD card support.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola RAZR V now out at Bell, prices start at $29.95
- Bell’s Motorola Atrix HD LTE and Razr V to be launched in early August
- Motorola Atrix HD officially announced for AT&T and Bell Canada. New Razr V also unveiled
- Motorola Atrix HD LTE could land at Bell Canada on August 14
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR goes on pre-order tomorrow for $299