Spotted in some live photos more than a month ago, the unannounced Motorola Droid Razr HD (model number XT926) has been approved by the FCC yesterday. This, of course, means that Verizon could officially unveil it any day now – although it may not do it too soon.
The FCC confirms that the Razr HD comes with LTE connectivity, as well as NFC.
Verizon’s Droid Razr HD should have features similar to the ones AT&T’s Motorola Atrix HD has, including a 1280 x 720 pixels display, 1GB of RAM, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, and Android Ice Cream Sandwich. Its rear camera should be better, though, as it’s reportedly a 13MP unit. More info as we get it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD shows up in photos
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD discounted at Amazon
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 4 to be launched on February 9?
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr M available now
- Vodafone to launch the Motorola XT925 (Droid Razr HD variant)?