Remember the HTC Era 42? The oddly-codenamed device surfaced a few days ago in a leaked T-Mobile roadmap, without any other information attached to it.
Well, it looks like it’s going to be TMo’s version of the HTC One X. And it’s going to be called One X+. The ‘+’ is in there because it will apparently use Nvidia’s Tegra 3+ quad-core processor, clocked at no less than 1.7 GHz.
The HTC One X+ will arrive at T-Mobile sometime in September, so perhaps it’s time to start saving up.
So far T-Mobile has been selling the HTC One S, the One X’s smaller brother, but it’s nice to see the flagship device in the Taiwanese company’s portfolio also headed to the magenta carrier. Naturally, we’ll keep you posted.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile G2X reaches end-of-life
- BlackBerry Curve 9320 reportedly on its way to T-Mobile alongside mystery HTC device
- HTC One lands at T-Mobile on April 24
- T-Mobile iPhone 5 arrives on April 12 with $0 upfront cost for those trading in older models
- T-Mobile G2 nearing ‘end of life’