Huawei has launched two of its latest affordable Android smartphones in India: the Ascend G300, and Ascend Y200. Both run Android 2.3 Gingerbread, with the G300 expected to be updated to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich later this year.
The Ascend G300 cost 13,490 INR (about $240), and features a 4 inch WVGA display, HSPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, 5MP rear camera, 1GHz single core processor, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory, MicroSD card support (up to 32GB), and a 1350 mAh battery.
The Huawei Ascend Y200 is cheaper – 8,190 INR ($146).
The Y200 comes with a 3.5 inch HVGA display, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.2MP camera, 800MHz processor, 256MB of RAM, 512MB of internal memory, MicroSD card support, and a 1,250 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Huawei Ascend P2 launching in the UK in June, priced at €449 in Germany
- Dual-core Huawei Ascend D1 launching tomorrow in China
- US Cellular intros Huawei Ascend Y and Alcatel One Touch Shockwave Android phones
- Cheap Huawei Ascend G510 with Android Jelly Bean announced by Vodafone UK
- Huawei Ascend D Quad mass production to start only in June. Shipping scheduled for July