A new Samsung smartphone is on its way to AT&T. The SGH-i547 has been spotted doing its thing over at the FCC. The handset has support for AT&T’s flavor of 4G LTE, so its destination is pretty much a given. The i547 will have Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, and microSD card support too.
PocketNow has managed to find a user agent profile for this device, and through it we learn that it’s got a WVGA (480×800) resolution touchscreen. So it’s a midrange device then. Also confirmed: it runs Android.
Unfortunately though, those are all the details we have about it right now. But some leaks are surely being prepared as you read this, so do stay tuned.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New LG BL40 Chocolate Black Label Series 4 to come with 21:9 AR widescreen cinema display
- Samsung i9300 could be a tablet and not the Galaxy S III
- Upcoming LG P950 Android smartphone uncovered?
- Sprint may soon unveil a Samsung Android-powered QWERTY candybar
- LG Arena KM900 officially confirmed. Sort of