New Sony Xperia smartphones to be announced on August 29. LT29i Hayabusa, Xperia J and SL could be included
Sony will host a press conference on August 29 in Berlin, Germany, as part of IFA 2012.
The invitation to the event doesn’t specify what the company will unveil then, but GSM Arena says we’re going to see new Xperia Android smartphones.
There are a few unannounced Xperias that have been floating around lately: the LT29i Hayabusa, the Xperia J, and the Xperia SL. Maybe Sony will introduce all three of them – we just have to wait and find out.
It will be interesting to see if any of Sony’s new handsets are going to run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean from day one. If ZTE can unveil Jelly Bean phones, so can Sony, right? Right. Well, we’ll see.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- No Android 4.1 Jelly Bean for Sony Xperia Arc S, Ray, Neo V and the other 2011 Xperias
- Sony Xperia T, Xperia V, Xperia S, Xperia Ion and others will be updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Ben next year
- Sony LT29i Hayabusa to be called Xperia TX?
- More Sony Xperia SL press photos show up, new colors unveiled
- Sony Xperia V and Xperia T Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean updates rolling out