Earlier this month, when T-Mobile USA announced the launch of Samsung Galaxy Note, it didn’t say exactly when the handset would hit the shelves. Now the Note can be seen over at T-Mo’s official website, with a “coming soon” sign next to it. This likely (and hopefully) means the device is almost ready to reach customers.
There’s still no word on how much T-Mobile wants to ask for its Galaxy Note. It’s probably safe to assume we’ll see a price around $250 – $300 on contract (AT&T’s version costs $250).
T-Mobile’s Samsung Galaxy Note will run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich at launch, but I’m pretty sure it will receive a Jelly Bean update sometime after that.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Android Jelly Bean update starts rolling out
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3110 Android Jelly Bean update started
- Official Android Jelly Bean updates for Samsung Galaxy Note (N7000) and Galaxy Ace 2 i8160 coming soon
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III now $79.99 at Amazon
- Android Jelly Bean updates for Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and Tab 2 7.0 rolling out