Do you have $1,700 just lying around? No idea what to spend it all on? Well, here’s one. You could be one of the just 555 owners of a Gresso Cruiser Air Black. Conveniently, it’s priced at exactly that amount. You can order one now, and it will be delivered to you in August.
So what makes this phone worth all that cash? Well, certainly not its specs. It runs S40, Nokia’s mobile operating system for low-end phones. It has a 2-inch 240×320 display. Not a touchscreen. Oh, and a 2 MP camera. 2G support only. 30 MB of built-in storage space, expandable via microSD cards. Keeping you going will be an 860 mAh battery.
But all that hardware is clad in a one-piece aluminum alloy construction, with buttons made of matte steel. The aluminum is hand polished by a single craftsperson for hours, then anodized. The front and back of the phone consist of glossy black tempered glass panels.
If you’re interested in getting a Gresso Cruiser Air Black, head over here to place an order.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Gresso Grand Monaco phones are “inspired by Formula 1 racing”
- GResso luxury phone with Black Diamonds
- Gresso Luxor Las Vegas Jackpot. A phone for a cool $1 million
- Gresso Skeleton Gold phone launched for $4400
- Gresso intros Avantgarde Skeleton Collection for the well-endowed