The Photon Q is going to be Sprint’s first 4G LTE smartphone with a physical QWERTY keyboard, and its first 4G LTE capable ‘global roaming device’ – so you’ll be able to use it anywhere in the world.
The Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE has a 4.3-inch touchscreen, a 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, an 8 MP rear camera with 1080p Full HD video recording, a secondary front-facing camera, NFC, and it runs Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich.
While it’s nice to see Sprint finally acknowledge the existence of the Photon Q in an official manner, the carrier hasn’t announced any details about pricing or when the phone will be in stores. This info will be made public “within the next few weeks”. So stay tuned for that.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE officially lands on August 19 for $199.99, pre-orders start today
- Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE to be out on August 19?
- Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q LTE pictured, QWERTY keyboard included
- Sprint Motorola Photon 4G available now (only online)
- Sprint’s Motorola Photon 4G now $49.99 at Best Buy