Motorola has unveiled a slightly improved version of its Motoluxe smartphone in China. Called Motoluxe XT685, the handset runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and is a dual-mode, dual stand-by device.
Design-wise, the XT685 is similar to the older Motoluxe models, and its other specs seem to have remained relatively unchanged, too, including: a 4 inch display, 8MP rear camera with LED flash, a 9.8mm thin body, and a 1GHz single-core processor (the original Motoluxe has an 800MHz CPU).
The Motoluxe XT685 is available in Mainland China as of today, in black and white, for 1,999 CNY (about $312). Motorola didn’t say if it plans to bring an ICS-powered Motoluxe to other markets.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola intros new Motoluxe and Defy Mini Android Gingerbread smartphones
- Cheap Dual SIM Motorola XT390 with Android Gingerbread announced in China
- Motorola Motoluxe officially announced in Canada
- Motorola Motoluxe announced for the UK, should be launched this month
- Motorola Motoluxe released in the UK, SIM free