Here’s another new and unannounced Sony Xperia smartphone: the Mint LT30p. The new handset has been previewed in Russia by Mobile-review, and it’s probably going to be announced on August 29 at IFA 2012.
Reportedly, Sony will introduce the Xperia Mint as a flagship smartphone. This is justified by its features, which include a 4.3 inch HD display, dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 processor, and a 13MP rear camera. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich runs the show.
According to Mobile-review, the Xperia Mint that they’ve previewed is a prototype. Perhaps that’s why its “screen fails not only to impress, but even to stay on the same level with other phones from other manufacturers.” At the same time, the 13MP camera of the handset produced “acceptable results.”
Check out the Xperia Mint in the photos below, next to the larger Samsung Galaxy S III:
You ca read more about Sony’s new LT30p Android smartphone here at Mobile-review.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Sony Xperia ST21i Tapioca with Android 4.0 ICS previewed
- Sony LT30 Xperia Mint might be called Xperia T after all
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 previewed; might cost €599
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo previewed in the UK
- Sony LT29i Hayabusa to be called Xperia TX?