Verizon is reportedly getting ready to launch a new LTE Android smartphone made by Pantech (almost one year after it released the Pantech Breakout – currently available for $29.99 on contract).
The new handset’s name is Pantech Star Q.
Like in the case of Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q, the “Q” here represents the fact that the handset sports a QWERTY keyboard. Other features include: Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich, a 4 inch WVGA display, Bluetooth 4.0, 3MP rear camera, and a dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor.
There’s no word on when the Pantech Star Q will debut on Verizon. But it’s said that, when it happens, it will cost around $100 on contract.
Via Android and Me
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon intros the Pantech Marauder (Star Q) LTE Android phone
- Verizon launches Pantech Perception with Motion Sense, Android Jelly Bean coming later
- AT&T launches rugged Pantech Renue QWERTY phone
- AT&T Pantech Magnus P9090 pictured, doesn’t look like the Vega Racer 2
- New quad-core Pantech Vega R3 with Android ICS comes to take on Samsung Galaxy Note II