The iPhone 4 can now be had for just $49.99 at Best Buy. That’s half the price that it’s been selling for ever since the iPhone 4S launched last year. The pricing applies to devices activated on AT&T, Verizon, or Sprint, and you’ll obviously still need to sign a new two-year contract with your preferred carrier.
According to Electronista, this isn’t a limited time only sort of deal. Instead, this is going to be Best Buy’s iPhone 4 pricing from now on. Apparently the fact that a new iPhone will be launched soon may have something to do with this. So perhaps Apple will keep selling the iPhone 4 even after this fall, but for such discounted pricing. We’ll have to wait and see.
In the meantime, you can head over to Best Buy right now and get your very own iPhone 4 cheaper than ever.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Refurbished Apple iPhone 3GS now only $9 at AT&T
- “iPhone 4G” to be released in June, say Korean sources
- An 8 GB iPhone 4 may be the iPhone Nano everyone’s waiting for
- Apple iPhone 5S production starts this quarter for a summer release, cheaper model coming this year too
- Sprint’s iPhone 4S can now be yours for just $149.99. Price dropped ahead of iPhone 5 announcement?