O2 says it will offer the Xperia Tipo starting August. Orange only says the smartphone is “coming soon”, on both Pay Monthly, and Pay As You Go. Neither of the networks unveiled how much the Tipo would cost.
Running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the Sony Xperia Tipo is an entry-level smartphone. It features a 3.2 inch HGVA scratch-resistant display, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, HSDPA, GPS, xLOUD audio technology, Facebook integration, 3.2MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, 800MHz processor, 512MB of RAM, and 2.9GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia Miro and dual-SIM Xperia Tipo with Android 4.0 ICS officially announced
- Sony Xperia Tipo with AT&T-friendly 3G hits the FCC
- Sony Xperia Miro priced in the UK
- Sony Xperia Acro S, Tipo Dual, and Advance coming soon to the US
- Sony Xperia Tipo now up for pre-order in the UK for £134.98, ships on August 20