It looks like Sprint is getting ready to launch a high-end Android smartphone made by ZTE: the ZTE Flash.
According to Talk Android and a document that it uncovered recently, the Flash will be available at Sprint starting October 14. It will come with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a 4.5 inch IPS HD (1280 x 720) display, LTE connectivity, 12.6MP rear camera with Led flash, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal memory, MicroSD card support, and a 1,780 mAh battery. The handset is 9.6mm thin.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- ZTE Optik (V55) Android tablet to be launched by Sprint on February 5
- 7-inch ZTE Optik tablet now available at Sprint for $99.99
- Sprint announces the 7-inch ZTE Optik, in stores on February 5, yours for $99
- Sprint intros the HTC Evo 3D and HTC Evo View 4G
- Sprint HTC Evo 4G LTE with Android ICS announced as the first HD voice-capable smartphone in the US